How it works?
- Book using newly introduced appointment type “TeleHealth” with brief summary using HealthMyself
- You will receive a confirmatory email for your Telehealth appointment containing the appointment LINK.
- No need to download an APP !
- You can join appointment waiting area 5-10 mins prior to the appointment time using the link in the email, there may be little delay similar to in person appointments.
- you can make this virtual visit using computer or mobile device.
- (Our Telehealth appointment can only be booked via HealthMyself)
We are rolling out TeleHealth appointments for Dr Dhillon’s registered Patients Only. (For timings click here)
*Please note that video appointments are only meant for conditions that are not emergency and does not require physical examination.
Please read through the conditions/instructions below before booking appointments.
Video consultations may be used for:
- Prescription refills
- Review of lab results
- General health questions
– Birth control
– Mental health(Including depression, Stress etc)
– Diet & nutritional
– STI lab requisitions
– Smoking cessation
– Sexual health consults
– Allied health referrals
– Sore back/stiff neck
Video consultations must NOT be used for:
- ADHD follow ups and refills
- Prescriptions for controlled substances ie Codeine/Tramadol/Oxycontin etc.
- Benzodizepines ie Valium/Ativan/Clonazepam etc
- CBD oils or medication
- Long term disability requests(greater than one week).
- Travel related concerns/questions.
- Lab requisitions for “General Health Checks” without any prior history of any health issues requiring such.
Additional information about TeleHealth service:
- Please do not book appointments before 5 days in advance
- All booked appointments will be sent a confirmation email containing the appointment LINK.